- Check in time is between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm. A call to the innkeeper if you plan to arrive earlier or later than the check in times is appreciated.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
- Well behaved children are welcome with prior arrangements with the innkeeper.
- We are unable to accommodate pets. Service animals are welcome.
- The Iris Inn is a 100% smoke free environment indoors. Smoking is allowed only in the specified outdoor areas.
- Our inn is one of the few in Ashland to offer single and double occupancy rates. $35 is charged for a third person in the Rose and Parlor Rooms per night.
- The inn has seasonal rates. Please click on the availability calendar for the rate at your desired time of stay. The rate shown is for double occupancy. We have lower rates for single guests. Contact the innkeeper for the seasonal single rates. 541.488.2286
- Quoted rates do not include the 9% City of Ashland and 1.8% State of Oregon Lodging Tax. The lodging tax supports tourism in the city and state. The Iris Inn is licensed by the City of Ashland. City permit ID: 02-053.
Deposits and Reservations
- Reservations are guaranteed with a deposit of one night’s lodging for each room at the time of booking. Guests will receive a confirmation either via email or mailed brochure if you do not have email. It's easy to make a reservation on our site - click Availability. Or the old fashioned way...give us a call. 541.488.2286.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, cash and personal checks.
Cancellations and Changes in Reservations
- Cancellation Policy: We require twenty (20) days notice for cancellation OR shortening of your stay before your arrival or during your stay. Cancellations received less than 20 days prior to your arrival date will result in a charge for each night we are unable to rebook the room(s). Every effort will be made on our part to rebook your room to avoid the nightly charge; we do understand that there can be unforeseen emergencies necessitating a change or cancellation. Guest relations are an important part of the Iris Inn's concierge service.
- No Shows: full price for each night of the entire reservation will be charged if a guest fails to arrive for their confirmed reservation.
Group Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- Please contact the innkeeper for details regarding deposit and cancellation requirements for group reservations of 3 or more rooms. We love groups at the inn!